by George Withers
Healing, Balancing, and Energizing
Your seven major chakras are energy centers which act as portals through which your emotional, mental, and spiritual forces flow in and out of your life. This is the reason it is important that you understand these seven spiritual centers and know how to heal, balance, and energize these chakra energies. There is no area of your life that is not affected by your chakras. All of your life lessons are recorded there and determine your relationships, finances, and health, aw well as your emotional and spiritual life.
1. The crown chakra is located at the top of the head and is actually a lotus flower within a lotus flower and violet in color. It symbolizes internal energy. It is the I AM that I AM.
2. The brow chakra or the third eye chakra is located in the middle of the forehead and is blue violet in color. It is the seed of the mind and thought.
3. The throat chakra is a lotus flower blue in color and is the sener of sound and voice. It is the center of the will.
4. The heart chakra green in color is like a twelve petal lotus flower and is associated with the sense of touch.
5. The solar plexus chakra is yellow and is a ten petal lotus flower. It is considered the ancient brain.
6. The spleen chakra controls the fluid functions of the body and is orange in color.
7. The last chakra, the root chakra, is located at the base of the spine and red in color. It governs the bones, teeth, and nails and is associated with the sense of smell.
After taking five or more breaths in and slowly expelling negative energy, visualize a beautiful white light coming from outer space and hitting the top of your head, the crown chakra. See a ball of pure white light healing, balancing, and energizing this chakra for a few seconds. Now visualize and create this ball of pure white light descending slowly to your brow chakra to balance and energize this second psychic center. Slowly move the ball of white light to your throat chakra, your heart chakra, your solar plexus, your spleen, and finally the root chakra. Allow enough time for the white light bathe each chakra, thereby, cleansing, healing, balancing, and energizing each of these spiritual centers. Now reverse this process. Visualize and create the ball of white light slowly ascending from the root chakra at the base of the spine, to the spleen, to the solar plexus, to the heart, to the throat, to the third eye, and finally the crown chakra. Visualize a column of pure white light going up and down the chakras in perfect harmony for a minute or so. Meditate for five minutes or more after visualizing these seven psychic-spiritual centers filled with the Christ light and awaken with expanded awareness, improved health, and vitality.