by George Withers
At certain times in our life, changes and decisions can be so overwhelming, you are helpless to transform, advance, or progress with your life. You find yourself in a rut and cannot seem to get out. Because you are in such a mental-emotional state you are unable to make any choice or decision, whether it be a trip, a job, a home, a car or a relationship. You are paralyzed with fear, doubt and uncertainty and simply cannot make a rational decision. Here are five easy steps to take to get out of the rut and get moving on with your life.
1. Sit in a quiet place free of noise and interruptions and pray for divine guidance.
2. Close your eyes, quiet your mind, and relax. Spell the word CALM in your mind very slowly.
3. Take a deep breath from the abdomen and slowly breathe in to the count of five. Slowly and evenly release the breath and push it down and out to the count of five. Breathe in the positive energy of the universe and release the negative for at least ten such breathing patterns. Now you have changed your consciousness from the alpha to the beta state.
4. Let go and relax into the eternal flow of life.
5. Mentally put out your question or questions to the universe and see what comes back. That is the answer or answers you have been searching for. Trust it and do not doubt it. This experience and resolution is an opportunity to get unstuck and redefine who you are and what you hope to accomplish , create, or be. Now you are free for movement in a new direction. You have the power because you gave yourself the power to unlock the old reality and transform yourself into a new wiser and happier being. It is very important to trust the thought, word, phrases , feelings, and impressions you received in this brief five minute meditation and not dismiss it as an overactive imagination.
Try this simple five step meditation every day to rejuvenate yourself and get clarity. This meditation will remove mental and emotional blocks. You will find your true power and your destiny within the silence of an effective five minute meditation.